Friday 14 February 2014

Be Back Soon - On my Travels


Hello Hello & Happy Valentines!

Tomorrow I am going to be boarding a flight to the Philippines to stay with one of my good friends for a couple of weeks! We are going to be shopping, exploring & adventuring & I am so excited about it! Can't wait to get away from chilly England and experience actual sunshine!

Whilst I am away there is only a small chance I will be posting.  However I thought it would be nice to let y'all know that if you do comment / wish to contact me, I might reply later than usual! Yes, this is my nlmorgan.com out of office essentially.

Rememeber though there are lots of posts from past weeks, so sign up via email, Bloglovin' or even add me to your G+ circles, to keep up to date. If you want more instant updates, feel free to follow my Instagram / Twitter (links in sidebar), I am more likely to be checking in on there when I can.

On another note, I would like to say thanks to everyone of you who read, comment and support this blog, the beauty blogger community is a great one to be a part of!

Ps. leave your own blog links below if you fancy! 







1 comment:

  1. Ahh so jealous of you going to the Philippines - I miss it a lot, especially the gorgeous weather! I hope you have a really lovely time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...