Sunday 16 March 2014

Back in Business

I am back from my travels, and back into the world of blogging.

Although - this post has taken me way longer than I anticipated it would to write.

In short, I came back from an great trip visiting my friend Loren and decided to shake my life up a little bit. As a result I feel like I am juggling quite a lot, but really am eager to get posting and back in the community.

I am back in the Gym, and enjoying it! Back working the 9-5 & studying hard for my Human Biology exam in May! All of those activities are taking a lot of time out of my week, so I am going to have to reduce the amount of posts I publish - maybe 3 posts a week instead of the every other day routine.

Let me know how you are all doing? Are there any new blogs I should check out?

New posts to follow this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...