Monday 4 February 2013

Pretty Pink Picks: YSL Rouge Volupté Lipsticks

The epitome of the luxury lipstick has to be the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Lipsticks. 

With there effortless application, and such smooth texture, you wouldn't even know you were wearing such pretty colours on your lips. YSL has brought out new formulations of the Rouge Volupté lipsticks - however I am taking this post back to the classics - as you can never have too many classics.

Well, maybe you can at £23 a pop!

The packaging is mostly what it is all about for me, each lipstick is weighty and looks so perfect in any woman's handbag, or just on your dresser! The YSL lipstick is what I tend to go for when I really want to treat myself!

In this post are shades 01, 02 & 07.


I brought all of these shades because of their natural look on the lips. I am not a bold lip person, and I have never rocked the statement red lip, I am definitely on team neutral lip! But anyone who loves a natural feminine look will love these lipsticks. Really soft in texture, colour and totally non sticky - you may find yourself applying these more than a couple of times a day!


Above are the lipsticks swatched for you, I have quite pigmented lips (see the last swatch of my own natural lip), so like to do a couple of applications to get good pay off. These shades could look totally different on you!


All of the YSL Rouge Volupté range starts from £22 and are available either from your YSL counter, which is really handy to try different colours out - or online from FeelUnique, amongst other retailers.

Do you have a favourite YSL lipstick? 

Natalie, x

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is YSL Sheer Candy #9!


    XO


    AnnaElizabeth
    www.AnnaElizabethLifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do its number 30 Faurbourg Peach... these have a lot of a slip to them but i put a sticky gloss underneath and apply the lipstick on stop and i'm good to go, I love these because of the colour pay off. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...