Saturday 11 January 2014

Review: REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask


I don't use many face masks, but REN's Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask is one of my favourites.

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask | 50ml | £30.00

Since FleurDeForce raved about this throughout 2013, I began to see the good reviews from other sources mount and so since September 2013 I have been using this mask once every two weeks. This is a product not for sensitive skin. As I would describe my skin as sensitive I do still use it but space out the times between usage. If you do have a tolerable skin type then definitely use this once a week!

This mask is designed to re-new your complexion! Exfoliating and pore clearing this mask leaves me with a fabulously smooth, refreshed face that is glowing from the inside out. A great mask for the night before a big occasion or just because your face is look a little lack lustre.

This is the first product I have tried from REN, a company with a great following and a great ethos. REN are a 'clean' skin care company priding themselves on the exclusions of all Parabens, Sulphates, Mineral Oils and all of those other nasties. You can use REN products trusting their worthy of their price and I love that, so much so I am trying out a REN eye cream at the moment. The range is a great unisex mix of products that work just as well for men as they do women and look great on the bathroom counter.

This mask prides itself on it's Bio Extracts and includes Papaya which is a popular ingredient used in enzyme based exfoliators. So instead of you sloughing away dead skin cells with a scrub, the enzyme exfoliator works like a chemical peel to do all that sloughing for you. Sometimes this is a treatment offered for skins which you don't want to be aggravating with scrubs. If you have used a product with Papaya in before such as the Elemis Papaya Enzyme peel - you will like this product. Consistency wise this is more of a jam like gel than a cream but I like that, it's not designed to dry out and peel off - it's comforting, exfoliating and clearing to the skin.

I love the clean packaging, and the fact this comes with a little muslin type cloth for rinsing this mask off after 10 minutes of it sitting on your face. The pump means no sticky messes with getting this stuff on the lid or losing product - it's a clean dispenser and it gives a good amount of product just in one pump. I normally apply 1 and a half pumps to my face - leave for 10 minutes, experience a little tingling (which I think we all like to feel) and wash off for a fresh face. I'm left with a healthy, and more radiant looking skin tone.

I will definitely be repurchasing when this bottle runs out as it has become a welcomed mask into my routine. It's not only got the thumbs up from me, but this product has plenty of 5 star reviews to its name on the REN Skincare website too!

What's your favourite face mask? Let me know your thoughts!





1 comment:

  1. I love REN products I'm yet to try this mask, I've been a little nervous about wether it'll break me out or not. I'm definitely missing a product like this in my skincare routine though, I may have to give this whirl great review xx

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...