Monday 13 January 2014

Current Favourite Fragrance: Tom Ford Violet Blonde


I received this perfume as a Christmas gift. It was one of many beauty items on my wishlist and I am so glad to now be the owner of three of Tom Ford's finest perfumes.

Tom Ford does not scrimp on ingredients or intensity of smell, and you only need a spray or so to get through the day and that's worth what you pay for in my book. Many of his fragrances are unisex - but this one I would say is especially for women. It's full of glamour and has a femininity that I think will take you from day to night and still remain smelling as classy as ever.

The bottle itself is similar to the other Tom Ford designs and they all have a touch of 'The Great Gatsby' glamour about them. The 30ml size is a great handbag size, but still makes a statement on your dressing table.

Whilst I still use the ever famous Black Orchid from Mr.Ford it is a really heavy duty scent that I think is best for winter - Violet Blonde i think its lot more wearable throughout the seasons.

As the name suggests Violet extracts are one the main notes you pick up from this scent creating an uplifting, yet sexy fragrance on your skin.

I think it has become my ambition to one day own all the Tom Ford fragrances!

Do you have a fragrance favourite for January?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...