Sunday 6 January 2013

In need of a practical, yet girly gift?

When I unwrapped these, as a belated christmas gift from my girl Jen at work this week, I was just struck with surprise!

What do these things even do?!



This is one of the present ideas which is just so great because it has multiple functions, 1) to transform your boring desk setup, and 2) practicality - highlight away with these cool nail polish-esque highlighters in disguise.

Now I know this is a little late for the Christmas rush (maybe you are stocking up for Christmas 2013 already!) but I just had to feature this girly & quirky gift idea.

I will not only be using these as highlighters, but using them to decorate my desk & give my desk at work the little something everyone else doesn't have, that's right the highlighters which look like nail polishes! Such a simple, yet genius idea!

Definitely something to think about for those stationary junkies like me who have every form of highlighter going! I believe these 'Highstylers' are available from Amazon.

Let me know if you have received any quirky gifts like this in the past?

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...