Sunday 5 January 2014

This or That? #beautyTAG

Get to know my priorities with this fun 'Beauty; This or That?' tag!I was at a bit of a loose end today, so decided to #beautyTAG it up. Do comment below if you decided to do this tag too


Makeup:

1. Blush or Bronzer: Bronzer. I have Rosacea which means my checks are red pretty much all the time, blush has never been my friend.  
2. Lipgloss or Lipstick: Lipgloss. I suppose it's more versatile and less of a statement, I am quite basic with lip colour. 
3. Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara as my Eyelashes are pretty short. 
4. Foundation or Concealer: Foundation, I tend to layer foundation if needed, rather than use concealer. 
5. Natural or Coloured Eye Shadow: Natural - like Mac's Naked Lunch. 
6. Press or Loose Eye Shadow: Pressed for sure, the loose ones just end up on my face rather than my eyelids.
7. Brush or Sponge: Brushes, unless is a Beauty Blender ;)

Nails:

1. OPI or China Glaze: OPI
2. Long or Short: Long-ish :)
3. Acrylic or Natural: Hmm as someone who just had acrylics for a good couple months and has now gone to natural again, I would have to say Natural. Acrylics can look great if done properly though! 
4. Bright or dark: Bright.
5. Flower or No flower: No flower. (?)

Perfume:

1. Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume. 
2. Lotion or Body ButterLotion. Body butter for special occasions, but mostly it's too much! 
3. Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash. 
4. Lush or otherLush yes, but I also love Molton Brown a lot. 

Fashion:

1. Jeans or Sweat Pants: Jeans! 
2. Long or Short Sleeves: Long.
3. Dress or Skirt: Dress.
4. Scarves or Hat: LOVE scarves. 
5. Studs or Dangling earrings: 
Studs, a classic and can never go out with out them in. 
6. Necklace or Bracelet: Bracelet, I never wear necklaces.
7.Heels or Flat: Flats - heels get painful. 
8. Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Either?
9. Jackets or Hoodies: Hoodies all the way.
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21! 

Hair:

1. Curly or Straight:
Straight. My hair is naturally straight and struggles to hold a curl. 
2. Bun or Pony Tail: Messy bun :) 
3. Bobby pins or Butterfly clipsBobby pins .
4. Hairspray or Gel:  Hairspray.
5. Long or Short: Long
6. Dark or Light: Dark
7. Side swept or Full Fringe: Side swept.
8. Up or down: Down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...