Tuesday 12 February 2013

uniq-ONE All in One Hair Treatment







This product was given to me as a Christmas gift, from one of my best friends Jess, after I had asked her what the amazing smell coming from her hair was one day when we were catching up. A great gift this was indeed, it suits my hair down to the ground, and covers all bases with 10 real effects. My hair is nothing special at all, there is no layers in it, it's straight naturally, and to be fair is pretty low maintenance. Since my hair has got longer though, the tangles and knots have just increased, and made combing through after a shower a bit of a nightmare. 

I use this each time I wash my hair, and it is damp - just spray this onto your comb, or directly on to your hair, (you don't have to you can just spray on your ends, if your hair is particularly greasy) and then leave in, whether you are blow drying your hair or drying naturally you will find everything becomes much easier to do, and you will notice the difference in your hair from day one of using this. 

The smell which is fresh, but sweet sometimes makes me spray more than I actually need of this. I mainly apply a few sprays to the ends of my hair,  but because of my hair being relatively thin - I don't want to make it any flatter or full of product really, so I stay away from the root area.

Whilst i am not sure if this adds body to my hair, (not many products apart from actually back combing actually do add volume to my hair) I definitely feel like my hair is protected, and smoother as well as smelling amazing.  I now pick this product over my old Joico Daily Care spray which I went through two bottles of prior to trying this. 

The Uniq-One brand maybe not as huge as the Redken's & L'Oreal's of this world - but they do have a new cleansing balm for the hair which has just been released and seems pretty revolutionary.

The balm claims to clean & condition hair in one step, whilst offering the 10 benefits mentioned within  this product! The fact this is an all in one product is great, but also the fact it is sulphate free is great for those with hair extensions or even just people who like to wash their hair everyday.

A sample of great things to come from Uniq-One, I think! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...