Monday 10 September 2012

Bourjois: Magic Nail Polish Remover

I hope everyone is well! 

I have had some what of a summer 'break', before I really even got started. But the good news is that I'm back & blogging now, with lots of products collected over the months which I hope to get your comments on, as I give my opinions too. 

The first stand out product for me which I discovered after watching one of Zoe's videos over on her YouTube channel is the Bourjois Paris - Magic Nail Polish Remover 



 As one of those people who like to switch up their nail colours & styles lets say every three days, either due to chipping or boredom - this product has saved me so much time in removing polish. 

It's clean, very simple to use, and also eliminates 100% of the effort in taking stubborn colours off your nails. 

I first thought that of course you're nails will be free of colour if you're dunking them into a pot of acetone. But surprisingly this is not a pot of acetone, it is in-fact an acetone & paraben free product (very much a bonus). It also includes Almond oils and offers a sweet fragrance - the Almond oil combination has meant that i have found my nails feeling aren't left feeling as dry of 'stripped' of oils as with your average remover. 

To use; just pop your fingers into the pot, one at a time, twisting your nail against the sponge filling inside, which also coats your finger in nail varnish remover. Although it might not take one second, it isn't far off, it maybe slightly longer of course if you are wearing a glitter based polish. 

For me it takes all of the hassle out of nail varnish removal, and it majorly saves me time. The exciting part with nail colours is always applying the new colour, never removing the old & this product is all about making removal quick & easy.

I will be purchasing this product again, whenever this one runs out (I haven't worked out how you tell the pot needs re-newing yet!?!) Have you tried this or a similar product? What did you think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...